I. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of data collected:
1. Information you provide to us directly
We collect the information you provide to us, including, but not limited to:
- Your account information, including your email address, username, real name, country, date of birth, phone number, and uniquely identifying Crypto wallet information;
- Information you provide in response to surveys on our Services;
- Information you provide when you request our help, such as your name, phone number, and records (including call recordings) of problems you experience.
2. Information You Provide When You Play Online
When you participate in social functions between the Site and / or the Game, such as chat, any audio, visual and / or electronic information that you reveal may be read, copied, collected or used by other players, and may become publicly available. When you participate in the Game, your in-game profile information, gameplay and statistics are visible. In competitive game modes, we may record your game at our sole discretion.
3. Other information we collect when you use our services
We may collect other information automatically when you use our Services, including but not limited to:
- IP adress;
- Information about your device, hardware, and software, such as your hardware identifiers, mobile device identifiers (such as Apple Advertising Identifier [IDFA] or Android Advertising ID [AAID]), platform type, configuration, and the components, our software and updates that you have installed and the presence of necessary add-ons;
- Approximate geolocation data (derived from IP or device configuration);
- Browser information, including browser type and language preference;
- Reference and exit pages, including pages visited and other interactions with web content;
- Details about the Products you purchase or obtain and how you use them;
- Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URL, and details of system activity (for example, if you encountered an error while playing our games or lost internet access);
- Other information (such as your image) that you may provide as part of your participation in live events; and
- We may also collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms such as cookies, browser web storage (including HTML 5), and application data caches. Examples of cookies we use include, but are not limited to: session cookies, preference cookies, security cookies.
II. DATA USE
We use your personal information, both individually and in combination, in the following ways:
To operate our business and improve and personalize your experience, including to:
- Operate, improve and develop the Site, the Game and other services;
- Conduct research and analysis to develop and demonstrate our technology and to better understand our players;
- Complete online leaderboards and enable online matchmaking;
- Facilitate the exchange on social networks;
- Manage and offer contextual and targeted advertising;
- Measure the effectiveness and distribution of advertising, including understanding who engages with our services and how they interact with our services;
- Measure the health of our services;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activities and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Set up and maintain accounts in which you register;
- Facilitate your game on multiple devices and / or platforms, if applicable;
- Identify, correct and fix bugs or functionality errors;
- Facilitate competitions and contests;
- Other purposes for which you consent, are notified or otherwise disclosed when you provide personal information.
To provide you with support, including:
- Facilitate surveys or questionnaires; and
- Communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions.
To personalize our communications with you, including but not limited to the following:
- Provide you with service updates.
We retain the information we collect for as long as it is necessary to provide our services, and we may retain that information beyond that period if necessary for legal, operational, or other legitimate reasons.
We may also de-identify, anonymize or aggregate the information we collect, or collect it in a way that does not directly identify you. We may use and share such information as necessary for our business purposes and as permitted by applicable law.
III. DATA TRANSFER
We do not share, sell or disclose personal information to third parties (as these processing activities are defined in applicable privacy laws), except for:
- Service providers. We employ third parties located within and outside your country of residence [including outside the European Economic Area (EEA)] to collect or process personal information on our behalf for the purposes described above, including, but not limited to, conducting market research. , facilitating live events, sending emails or delivering and optimizing our services. We require any third party to use the data only on our behalf and for purposes consistent with this policy.
- Business partners. We may provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer services. These partners include the companies that provide the platform on which you enjoy our Site, the Game and the Contracts, such as Ethereum, Binance, MetalMask or others.
- Affiliates. We may share personal information with our affiliated companies as necessary for the purposes described in this notice.
- Advertising partners. Through our services, we may allow third-party advertising partners to use tracking technologies and other tools to collect information about your use of our Services and your device (for example, your IP address, mobile identifiers, page (s) visited, location , browser information, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as your anonymous account information, demographic information, hardware specifications) with third party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for the purpose of serving you targeted advertisements when you visit third-party websites within their networks.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others. We may access, preserve and disclose any information that we store associated with you to outside parties if, in good faith, we believe that doing so is necessary or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your rights, property or safety, ours or those of others; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of actual or suspected illegal activity. In particular, if we receive a report that you have violated our policies, we may disclose that report and other relevant information to the platform on which our Game plays and the platform that facilitates the Contracts, like Ethereum, Binance, MetalMask, and others. .
- Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Transfer of Assets. In the event of a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale, or bankruptcy, we may transfer all information we collect to the appropriate third party and we will obtain your consent to do so if required by law or contract.
- Third party plugins. When third-party technologies or social tools are integrated into our services, those third parties may collect information about your use of our services.
IV. DATA SECURITY
The security of your information is a priority at our Game and Site and we take a number of technical and organizational measures to help protect it, including encryption of confidential information. However, keep in mind that no security measures are 100% perfect. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your information at all times. You should always be diligent when it comes to protecting your personal information.
V. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We do not control or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.
SAW. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not directed to anyone under the age of 18 (“Children” or any age applicable to local law).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 or of another age of majority. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.